CREDIT : 2 CREDITS
PRE-REQUISITE : -
The goal of this course is to emphasize the principle and biochemical calculation that are commonly used in biological studies including preparation of buffers and solutions, acids and bases chemistry, aqueous ionic equilibrium, bioenergetics and kinetics. All of the assigments in this course are carried out in group to develop team work skills among the students. Besides that, this course emphasized on information managing skills and lifelong learning by gathering the information on biophysical chemistry application from various sources.
1. Describe the principle of physical chemistry in biological studies
2. Apply biochemical calculation for biological studies
3. Construct graph based on data calculated using specific formula
4. Work in group to answer biochemical calculation and other tasks
5. Summarize information related to biophysical chemistry applications from multiple sources