CREDIT : 12 CREDITS
PRE-REQUISITE : -
Industrial Training program provides pre-professional work experience with specific assignments and responsibilities. An Industrial Training should be relevant to a student’s personal career interests and academic courses of study, serving as a bridge between university and the world of work. Productive Industrial Trainings help students make informed decisions and improve their marketability after graduation.
1. Analyze, Interpret and relate experimental data with the fundamental theories
2. Conduct experiment wisely in laboratory
3. Lead and work efficiently to complete experimental works
4. Demonstrate skills in conducting basic biotechnology equipment to complete experiments
5. Manage experiment in laboratory following laboratory rules and regulation