CREDIT : 3 CREDITS
PRE-REQUISITE : -
In this course we will be introduced to the basic fundamental principles of organic chemistry. Structure, properties and stereochemistry of organic molecules and basic organic reaction to prepare common fuctional groups will be studied.
1. Describe characteristics and physical properties of organic molecules
2. Classify chemical compounds based on their structures
3. Recongnize the main functional groups in organic chemistry and predict their reactions
4. Analyze of organic structure backbonds with their functional groups
5. Cooperate in group to complete the assigned tasks in a given time