CREDIT : 3 CREDITS
PRE-REQUISITE : -
This course introduces spectroscopic methods for matrix characterization, principles of electrophoresis, isoelectric focusing, capillary electrophoresis, centrifugation methods, chromatography and mass spectrometry of biomolecules.
1. Explain and interpret the principles of different bioanalytical methods for their appropriate application
2. Apply fundamental calculation in analytical biochemistry
3. Compare and contrast the function of each analytical instrument with their potential application in reasearch as well as industries
4. Work in group to solve biochemical calculation assignment related to analytical instrument
5. Demonstrate mapping of different instrument with their applications in biological studies