Extraction and Bioseparation Technology Laboratory
EXTRACTION AND BIOSEPARATION TECHNOLOGY LABORATORY
CREDIT : 2 CREDITS
PRE-REQUISITE : -
This course exposes students to the principle of extraction, separation and purification of bioproducts together with related separation instrument. Students will be exposed to the methods of extraction of nucleic acids, proteins and metabolic compounds. Students will also be exposed to various separation and purification techniques.
1. Relate the fundamental theories with laboratory experiments
2. Demonstrate skills in extraction and separation procedure of bioproducts.
3. Demonstrate skills in handling equiment related to extraction and bioseparation
4. Analyze, Interpret and relate experimental data with the fundamental theories
5. Communicate through report writing
6. Manage experiment in laboratory following rules and regulations