Ordinary Differential Equations
ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
Credit : 3 credit
Pre-requisite : None
This course introduces to the Ordinary differential equations, Laplace transform and Fourier series and their applications in solving engineering problems.
- Acquire fundamental principle of first order differential equations, second order differential equations, Laplace transforms and Fourier series.
- Analyze and solve various differential equation of first order differential equations, second order differential equations, Laplace transforms and find Fourier series for various periodic functions.
- Samsudin Abdullah, Nadirah Nasir, Rahimah Jusoh @ Awang, Mohd Zuki Salleh, Laila Amera Aziz, Wan Nur Syahidah Wan Yusoff, Nor Aida Zuraimi Md Noar, Module : Ordinary Differential Equations (BUM2133), 3rd Edition 2014.
- Stroud K.A. with additions by Dexter J. Booth, Advance Engineering Mathematics, Fifth Edition,Palgrave Macmillan Limited, 2011.
- Dennis G. Zill and Michael R. Cullen, Differential Equations with Boundary-Value Problem, Seventh Edition, Nelson Education Ltd, 2009.
- Paul Blanchard, Robert L. Devaney, Glen R. Hall, Differential Equations, Third Edition, Thomson Higher Education, 2006.
- Glyn James, Modern Engineering Mathematics, Fourth Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2010.