Workshop on Antimicrobial & Antioxidant Activities 2019
Faculty of Industrial Sciences & Technology (FIST), Universiti Malaysia Pahang is organizing a Biotechnology Workshop Series: Antimicrobial & Antioxidant Activities (3A-Workshop 2019).
The workshop details are as follows;
Date : 30th - 31st October 2019
Venue : FIST Laboratory & Dewan Tun Fatimah, UMP Gambang
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tan Suat Hian (Introduction and current trend of antioxidant activities)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Essam Makky (Antimicrobial assay Tests)
- Dr. Hong Pui Khoon (Practical session)
- Lab Hands-on on Antimicrobial Tests
- Lab Hands-on on Antioxidant activities
- Results observation & Interpretation
Interested participants, please register online through the following link:
RM400 (UMP Staff)
RM200 (UMP Student)
RM300 (External Student)
RM500 (External Participants)
Payment must be made by 1st October 2019
- Online payment:
Bank Account No: 556235301457
BENDAHARI UMP (Malayan Banking Berhad)
- Cheque/Local order: Under the name of BENDAHARI UMP
- Through RDU grant (UMP only):
- A letter must be written to Encik Iskandar Bin Salahuddin, Pegawai Kewangan, Jabatan Bendahari, Universiti Malaysia Pahang (please refer to the attached files).
- Please attached together with registration form and brochure with tentative.
Further inquiries, please contact:
Your interest to participate in the workshop is highly appreciated.
MOHD HAIRUL AB. RAHIM
Lecturer/ 3A Workshop Secretariat
Faculty of Industrial Sciences & Technology,
Universiti Malaysia Pahang,
26300 Gambang, Kuantan Pahang
(Whatsapp No: 012-3220874)